Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving yall

Hello, everyone:

I'm going to take a tiny break here from chronicling the local sports scene to just say: Thank you.

You don't know how much I appreciate all of yall who stop by this blog from time to time. If you offer comments, so much the better -- and I don't mind a bit if they disagree with my own opinion (as long as we keep it clean).

Thanksgiving comes at us from lots of different directions, depending on where we are in life. Wherever you are when you see this, and whatever you are either looking forward to doing (or dreading doing) on this holiday, just accept my thanks for checking my blog and reading some of my stuff in The Charlotte Observer.

Now go on with you -- there's got to be some food for you to eat somewhere. "Scott Says" will take Turkey Day off but will be back Friday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can all look forward to Ron Green Sr's "What I am Thankful For" in tomorrows Observer

Curtis Watkins said...

Back at ya Scott!

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you and your family Scott and thanks for all the good Panther coverage. Must be hard when there is not much good to report;)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Mr. Scott...
Your columns, blogs, and (BOOKS) are much appreciated..
To all the other faithful Panther fans, that I love talking to on Scott Says....Happy Turkey day to you as well and continued blessings...


Ps...Curtis your Dog has GREAT taste in Panthers jerseys!!! Lovin the new pic!!!

My post above got finger happy and went a little to early...SORRY!!

Lynne Stevenson said...

Mr. Fowler,
Here's hoping that you and your family have a wonderful, blessed, and safe Thanksgiving filled with everything that makes this day special and unique to you. Look forward to reading tomorrow's column.

Curtis Watkins said...

Thanks Jennifer...hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. I hosted this year and now I'm ti-yerd!

I passed along your compliment to Smokey...he picked the jersey out himself so he was pretty pleased that you took notice ;)