Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let's you and me talk

I'm doing my first live online chat for CharlotteObserver.com on THIS FRIDAY, FEB.6 from NOON-1 P.M.

If you go to the CharlotteObserver.com homepage, you'll find the place to go for this chat when it happens. I'll answer as many questions as I can get to. For those of you who remember the old "Scott Fowler Q and A" on our website -- a labor of love for which I answered over 4,000 reader questions over a period of many months -- I expect these chats to be something like that, but faster-paced.

I expect there will be some questions about Julius Peppers, Jordan Gross, John Fox, Larry Brown (who I had a long talk with Thursday -- look for a column on Brown in Friday's paper and online), Dick Vitale (coming to Davidson Saturday for the first time), ACC hoops, Stephen Curry, UNCC football and so on. But I hope to be surprised a few times as well. Some of the best questions in that old Q and A (which was replaced by this blog, as it was too time-consuming to do both that as well as this blog) were questions that no one else had ever asked me.

Hope to see you right here -- in a digital sort of way -- Friday from noon to 1 p.m.

No comments: